Since the Lava magma walker was released, Minecraft users want to know how and when to obtain the Lava Magma Walker enchantment in the Minecraft game, that enables players to walk on magma or lava. The Lava magma Walker set is a Minecraft data pack that is required to be downloaded additionally.
First of all many users of Minecraft don’t know about what is Lava magma walker enchantment so for them, it assists players to walk on lava. Since you’ve been playing Minecraft games, so it also has an additional enchantment i.e., Frost Walker that helps gamers to walk on water.
Basically, Frost Walker is a boot enchantment in the Minecraft game. In Minecraft gameplay, when you want to walk on water, this frost walker enchantment allows you to walk on water by creating ice cubes so that you can easily step up on water. This is also a cool & awesome enchantment that every user of Minecraft wants. similarly, the lava walker works the same means it helps in walking on magma.
How To Get Lava Walker Enchantment In Minecraft?
The Lava Walker helps players to walk on magma by converting it completely to rock or basalt. This is a highly important tool if you’re going through the dangerous deep underworld in Minecraft.
For getting the lava walker enchantment, it is very easy means all you have to do is put an Enchanted Golden Apple on a Netherite Boots and then the Lava Walker is activated, so enjoy its cool features i.e., now you don’t have any fear of getting damage from lava and easily walk on it.
Also Read: How to Catch Axolotl Minecraft?
But keep in mind that for getting a Lava magma walker set, you are required to install some additional packages and for that, follow the steps that are given below:
- Step 1: Firstly you have to install an additional data pack of Lava Magma Walker enchantment from 9Minecraft.
- Step 2: Open Minecraft and select Single Player mode.
- Step 3: Select the World where you want to install the additional data pack of the Lava magma walker and click on edit.
- Step 4: Now select the open-world folder in Minecraft and open the additional data packs that you installed previously.
- Step 5: Now, Move the additional data pack to the data packs folder in Minecraft storage.
- Step 6: Save that data pack and launch the Minecraft game and enjoy the Lava Magma walker features.
Note: If these steps of getting a lava magma walker don’t work, reload the world in Minecraft by using the /reload command and still it doesn’t work, make a new world and follow the above-mentioned steps.